Your support for TVNPA goes a really long way. Each dollar supports our work to provide nonprofits with opportunities to meet, collaborate, share resources, and strengthen one another as they strive to achieve their missions. Each year, TVNPA presents ten outstanding education programs open to the public at large, in addition to our educational forums, workshop, and seminars held periodically throughout the year. Our regularly-scheduled monthly programs generally meet on the second Thursday of the month (currently online) and—due to the generosity of donors and members—are provided free of cost to all attendees.
We rely on donations to support these programs! Please consider making a contribution that will not only support TVNPA, but also make a significant and positive impact on the hundreds of nonprofit organizations we serve every year. Your support will help them to grow and shape their own success, ensuring a positive, ever-widening impact on the thousands of people and hundreds of causes they serve each year.
Two great ways to support Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance & our initiatives!
A donation to Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance supports:
- A 501(c)3 organization providing other nonprofits with opportunities to meet, collaborate, share resources, and strengthen one another
- Seminars & monthly community meetings
- TVNPA initiatives & special programs including: CommonPoint Nonprofit Center, Anti-Poverty Collaborative, Executive Director Roundtable, & Power of Giving Celebration
A donation to TVNPA’s Tri-Valley Nonprofit Fund supports:
- A quarterly grant program offering unrestricted funding to nonprofits serving the Tri-Valley Area
- Up to $100,000 in grants awarded annually
- Opportunity to have your donation matched at 150%!*
*Limited to the first $25k donated. Remaining donations will be matched at 50%. Tax deduction applies to donation amount only – not to matching funds.