Join or Renew – Membership Benefits
Welcome to the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance Membership Program. TVNPA Members enjoy additional programs, reduced fees for festivals and events, and access to a supportive community.
Nonprofit organizations, businesses, consultants and individuals within the nonprofit community are eligible to enroll as TVNPA members. Memberships are valid for one year after the date of enrollment and extend to all persons within the nonprofit organization or business.
Being a member organization supports your staff, board of directors and volunteers with additional programs and services. Membership in the TVNPA strengthens your organization through relevant education, targeted resources and a supportive network of local nonprofits, businesses and members of the community.
Becoming a member also supports TVNPA to provide education, networking opportunities and resources to nonprofit organizations throughout the Tri-Valley and Bay Area beyond. Membership fees enable us to continue offering our Monthly Programs free of charge to the community at large and to hold our innovative Community of Practice Program for members… and so much more!
Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance Member Benefits include:
- Access to member-only grants and funding opportunities. (In 2017, TVNPA members collectively received over $30,000 in grants and donations due to their TVNPA affiliation. All content pertaining to grants and funding opportunities is provided as an information service only.)
- Notification of local funding alerts and grant opportunities. (Please note that TVNPA does not endorse individual funders, but serves to make organizations aware of opportunities.)
- Access to TVNPA Communities of Practice: connecting people who share a profession and common interest in strengthening the nonprofit sector. Sessions generally meet on the last Friday of the month where members connect, communicate and learn together, generating a more in-depth knowledge of successful practices and a deeper understanding of how to achieve greater impact in one’s field.
- Organization listing as a Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance Member at tvnpa.org
- Pre-printed name badges for programs/mixers highlighting TVNPA Membership
- Invitations and fee discounts (as applicable) to member mixers and other special events
- Event listings on TVNPA online calendar
Please note! There is no fee and membership is not required to attend TVNPA’s regular monthly programs, held on the second Thursday of each month. We encourage you to renew your membership to aid us in providing outreach and services to the entire nonprofit community!
Membership Levels and Annual Dues:
- Nonprofit organization, annual budget of $250,000 or lower: $150
- Nonprofit organization, annual budget of $250,000 – $999,999: $250
- Nonprofit organization, annual budget of $1 million and above: $350
- For-profit business/corporation: $350
- Individual/Consultant: $150
TVNPA reserves the right to deny or revoke any membership at any time. Membership benefits are accessible once membership dues are paid and processed.